Oaxaca Sacred Medicine and Culture Retreat- Postponed
July 20 - July 27
Dates: Monday, July 20 – Monday, July 27
Location: Oaxaca, Mexico
Join us in Oaxaca for one of the world’s most colorful cultural events events in the world; Guelaguetza- a giant celebration honoring the indigenous cultures and traditions of Oaxaca.
- Experience dance, tradition culture, markets and world renowned Oaxacan Cuisine.
- Connect with the ancient past at the sacred Monte Albán.
- Take a microloan tour to and experience an insider of Oaxaca view and sustainable culture from the lens of woman artisans.
- Connect with true origins of journey sacred mushroom journey-Teonanacatl in the tradition of Zapotec Shamans, an exploration of what is truly possible in shamanic journey- and an unforgettable experience unlike any other.
An application and interview is necessary to register for this retreat to make sure that this journey is right for you at this time in your life.
Forest Medicine Mexico Retreats are small, intimate, and unique thus space on our retreats is very limited. Schedule your call and complete your application soon to secure your spot.
Important to know: Participants must buy a travel insurance policy. Mexico comes not honor typical retreat and workshop insurance used in the US.
What is included?
- Two daily meals (light breakfast, and an afternoon meal)
- Lodging in a shared house villa (private room additional $300)
- All activities, excursions, and journeys including transportation with a private driver.
- Daily guided meditation and quigong (moving meditation and energy mastery) on the terrace-weather permitting.
- Medicine Ceremony in San Jose Del Pacifico including temazcal, limpias, curanderísmo and sanación with shamans who have been training since childhood.
- Deep support and connection through deliberate practice as well as integration support.
- Bilingual guides and educational resources on modern and ancient context.
This retreat is offered in partnership with Forest Medicine Coaching, the official host of the retreat. Please contact Forest Medicine via the link below for more information.